Friday, July 21, 2006

Wickedly Chic Review

Who's got an update? I've got an update! Lots to tell you about this week! But first, I want to thank everyone who wished me a happy birthday on Tuesday. All of your kind words made the day extra special. Hopefully 24 will be a good year!

Now onto the news.

July 18 wasn't just my birthday. Coincidentally, it was also the day the new issue of Wickedly Chic came out. And if you check out their Fresh and Chic section, you'll find a lovely review of my Cape May Necklace there. I can't tell you how thrilled I am to be featured on such a beautiful site. You should definitely check everything else out while you're there, the Wickedly Chic ladies put a lot of work into bringing their readers the best of independent shops, and it shows.

I also have some updates on some of the shows I mentioned I was applying to. As I said before, I'll still be appearing in Neptune City on August 5 and Avalon on September 10. I heard back from the two Boardwalk Craft shows in Wildwood though, and unfortunately it turns out the jewelry categories filled up quickly, before I got the application in. But there is good news! I received an acceptance letter for the Hereford Inlet Lighthouse show, also in Wildwood, for the weekend of August 12-13. So here is my updated schedule:

Sat August 5 - Neptune City Day, Neptune City
Sat/Sun August 12-13 - Hereford Inlet Lighthouse, North Wildwood
Sun September 10 - Avalon Street Faire, Avalon


Still have five more shows I'm waiting to hear back from, and I'm also about to begin the next round of applications, so don't think that those four are it!

No comments: