Sunday, February 25, 2007

I <3 Handbags. Like whoa.

You know, I just realized that I forgot to post about my new handbags. Normally I wouldn't bother if I'd just gotten them from Target or something, but these came from fellow indie Fierce Kitten Studio, which means they're worth mentioning.



The color's messed up (it's actually purple, not blue like it appears), but trust me, this bag is gorgeous. It's well-made, it's the perfect size to hold everything I need, and seriously- ADORABLE. I also got another one in a different style, but with the same purple fabric lining the inside. I'm not much of a girly-girl (I don't wear make-up, I don't have a huge shoe collection), but if there's one stereotype I fit, it's the handbag obsession. But at least I'm supporting other small businesses, right?? Right! And Georgia is a total sweetheart, so if you're shopping for a new bag yourself, go get it from her.

No comments: