Monday, June 05, 2006

First Post!

Yes, I've jumped on the bandwagon and created a blog of my very own! I wonder where it'll go. Won't you join me to find out? ;)

Well, if you've found this little blog, then you probably already know that my name is Stacie and I run Deepshade Creations. And if you didn't know that, now you do! I thought it might be fun to keep my visitors updated on what's going on in my life and with the business, since I was starting to feel a little nameless and faceless behind the workings of the website.

So then. Some basics? I'm 23 (for another month and a half anyway), I live in Central New Jersey (for another two weeks, then it's off to my first apartment in South Jersey, and you'd better believe you'll be hearing more about that excitement!), and wow, already I'm boring myself with these little details. Tell you what, you'll probably find out more about me as I continue to post entries, except then all the information will be in context, rather than in a forced list form. Sound like a deal?

And now, last but not least, this is what I look like. Well, I guess not always. Only when I'm attempting to take over the world!



And you wanted to know more about me. I bet you learned your lesson! ;) But anyway, thanks for checking this out! I'll definitely be updating soon, so keep it bookmarked, and if there's anything you think I should be posting about, let me know! Have a great night lovelies!

No comments: